- (Structure diagram) Unified Modeling Language (UML) is a standardized general-purpose modeling language in the field of software engineering. The standard is managed, and was created by, the Object Management Group.
- Used for specifying the system structurally. This includes class, composite structure, component, deployment, object, and package diagrams.
- emphasize what things must be in the system being modeled:
- A particular stage in someone’s life
- The latter part of life or existence; old age
- how long something has existed; “it was replaced because of its age”
- historic period: an era of history having some distinctive feature; “we live in a litigious age”
- The length of time that a person has lived or a thing has existed
- begin to seem older; get older; “The death of his wife caused him to age fast”
age structure diagrams – LINCOLN LOGS
But there is one thing this wonderful plaything has never had: a detailed manual that explains exactly how to create specific projects. Finally, it’s here, complete with an interactive, easy-to-use CD-ROM that lets children (and probably more than a few grownups with fond memories!) go straight to the directions they need. Blueprints lay out every step that goes into constructing a bank, barn, farmhouse, firehouse, frontier tower, multiple cabins, and much more.
tayinat building 14
Population pyramids: Central Asian nations in 2010
age structure diagrams
Rafael Gomez has a thing for older men. Meeting Aaron at a gay bar is the best thing that’s happened to him in a while, and after a night of passion, Rafael wants more. But he needs it to be a secret, fearing his family will reject him once they discover he likes men. If only Aaron didn’t insist on Rafael coming out….